ScrapMojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order Empty iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order

Post by Linda Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:01 am

www.iherb.com

My referral code is TUR736 You get $5 off your 1st order.

These have just about the cheapest remedies on the market & they are good. Fast shipping too. They are based in US but often get to UK in 3-5days. Much cheaper than we can get in UK!
We work in the complimentary health field & I use them a lot - for myself & hubby.

Until end of August (short time I know!) they are offering freebies too - books & green tea - take as many as you want (there were 7 different books left when I just placed my order) vitamins, healthy heart, weight etc. Click on 1st or 2nd box at top - think it's under rewards. OOPs - nearly forgot - 99cent shipping also WORLDWIDE until tomorrow! - I stocked up today & made a few orders as it saved me a bundle!
Linda
Linda
:::::

Aka : Linda

Back to top Go down

iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order Empty Re: iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order

Post by Britt Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:11 am

Thanks for posting this! I used your referral code to get the $5 off and now I need to go refer some of my friends! Razz

I got four of the free books (for a friend that reads them), the free green tea, and a Body Fat Analyzer (horrible reviews though) to add as one of my boyfriend's stocking stuffers. After shipping, my total was a whopping $1.58. Very Happy

Not shabby at all!

Thanks again!
Britt
Britt

Aka : Hey you!

Back to top Go down

iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order Empty Re: iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order

Post by Linda Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:20 am

PMSL Britt
I did 3 orders & spent over $100 - the book I REALLY wanted was 3lbs in weight so would have cost me shipping as limit was 3lb for overseas.
Well done! Very Happy
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:39 am

Sorry I didn't earn you a bit more for the referral program, but I'm a bit cheap. :) Hense the AC addiction.

And that sucks about the book that you wanted though. Sad I wonder if you could find it for a decent price over there so that shipping wouldn't kill the deal for you?
Britt
Britt

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:34 pm

Not worried about the referral monies - I won't use again for probably a year.
I was STUPID - I should have referred myself - or at least hubby.
It was just such a good deal - especially with the free books/tea & 99c shipping.
I'm cheap too! Very Happy
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Sorry sweetie I tried order but my card has not been activated yet... bummer!!! (once I get it activated I'll have another looksy)
Thanks!!! cheers
BaD KittY
BaD KittY
::

Aka : Kel or F#*cktard Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:05 am

I got my order from them today and shipping on the box was $14.25 :wow:, but I only paid $1.58 for the stuff I got AND shipping. I almost feel bad about it. Razz
Britt
Britt

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:16 am

cd Almost ca

My cards working now I might do a sneaky lil order Very Happy
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:20 am

Just to let you all know that iherb are doing their promotions again. Postage is free if you spend over $40 - the product prices are cheap & some are really unbeatable.

International postage is just $4 for up to 3lbs in weight plus they have 14 freebies - you can claim 1 of each free of charge. The freebies are mainly for books or booklets on health issues but there are some meal replacement things & such like.

I've put an order in & had 12 freebies - spent a grand total of $30 & got the medications we wanted at less than 1/3rd the price we pay here + better quality than we can normally get here.

Don't forget to use the $5 off your 1st order too TUR736
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:48 am

THANKS linda! i ordered last time i think... but i think i will order this time anyway!! :)
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 am

WOW i got all this for $4US::
The following items will arrive in this shipment:
Prince of Peace, Premium Oolong Tea, 100 Tea Bags (2 g Each Bag), 1 X $4.83
Free, Weight Loss, Ultimate Appetite Control and Manage Insulin Sensitivity, 32 Pages
Free, Pregnancy Plan for a Healthy Mother & Baby, 32 Pages
Free, Blood Pressure Stop this Silent Killer, 32 Pages
Free, Cholesterol, Advice from an Expert Cardiologist, 32 Pages
Free, Gluten Free, Advice for Celiacs and Those with Gluten Sensitivity, 32 Pages
Free, Immunity Power Up Your Natural Defenses, 32 Pages
Free, Garden of Life, Perfect Meal, Satisfying Meal Supplement Shake, Creamy Vanila Flavor, 1.7 oz (47 g)
Free, Stress Relax, Tranquil Sleep, 10 Chewable Tablets
Free, Cleanse, Detox Your Whole Body, 32 Pages
Free, New Chapter Bone Strength, Take Care, 15 Tablets
Free, Histame Diamine Oxidase, Food Tolerance Support, 2 Capsules
Free, iHerb.Com Pen, Recycled Cardboard Pen
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:25 am

AND i might do another one in Ant's name lol al
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 am

AHAHAH nope wouldn't let me Embarassed
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by cscottdraw Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 pm

hmm... I signed up but I didn't see a place to enter in your referral code? Do i have to place an order first?
cscottdraw
cscottdraw

Aka : Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post by cscottdraw Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:25 pm

LOL JK! I figured it out Very Happy
fyi your refferal credits expire after 180 days
cscottdraw
cscottdraw

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:22 am

you got it sweetie? :)

hrm i'm thinking maybe i should reset my modem and try again in Ant's name Twisted Evil will give you feedback later today Wink
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:29 am

the only thing i can flaw with iherb is they don't take paypal.. and i
can't seem to find any that take paypal AND supply and item called
"thyroid energy" with a comparable price to iherb... booo ap
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by cscottdraw Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:36 am

Wow the shipping on that stuff is fast! I got mine yesterday =)
cscottdraw
cscottdraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Yes - they are normally really fast. We normally get ours between 4-7 days after placing the order. We thought we might have got Friday or Saturday - I think I ordered late Sat/early Sunday BUT then I realised our postal service workers went on strike on Friday. That'll hold everything up for far longer!

It just bugs me that we might have to pay import duties if we order over about $28-$29 worth (only allowed £18 tax free) so we can't often buy the 4 items for a discount etc. I had been putting Linda & Carl (2 items each) as our name & got away with it before now BUT my cousin tried doing the same & she got hammered for duty & VAT. - The taxes aren't the problem - only about £6 on an order of about £35 it's the £20 the post office charge us for collecting the £6 that is the main problem! THAT bugs me!
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 am

YEH i got mine yesterday too!!! there was a customs sticker on it and i was like ARGH they took my goodies... but they didn't so that was ok lol

that does suck linda!! Sad
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Ours hasn't arrived yet. I kept it under the amount for customs BUT I got a load of freebies so wonder if they are querying it?
Carl also has been waiting nearly 2 months for a big box of photos sent from the US when his Aunt died. It looks like things might be going missing - no value but unreplaceable (the photos) so we're pretty peeved.
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post by cscottdraw Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Wow that really sucks! I hate mailing important things - too often they are lost or broken.. Hell, my Dad commissioned me to do a portrait of his friend for her birthday and he shipped it to her house and it got stolen off her front porch! Its not like it could even be resold, it was a drawing of her, him, and another woman..
cscottdraw
cscottdraw

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:10 am

Chelsey WTF??? thats terrible!! arsholes!!!

Linda thats mad my box was full of crap and it arrived ages ago!!
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:54 am

Well yesterday I had a note shoved through my door by postman. There is a package for me BUT I owe customs duty of £22 - actually £20 for post office to collect it £1 for under postage & £1 customs. sht :huh:

Since my order came to $27 (under £17) I shouldn't have had ANY duty to pay. Tried to get hold of someone from Customs dept. at Post Office & they said there was NOTHING they could do as iherb had put $31 on it. :huh: Told them they must have taken postage into account BUT they wouldn't budge - even when I told them I'd bring my credit card statement with me!

I reckon we have a bleedin jobsworth at the Post Office as in the last month they have not even tried to deliver letters that postage was underpaid on - just stuck a bleeding note through the door saying someone had underpaid by 17p so they wanted £1.17 from us & we had to pick up from sorting office - about 8 miles away! CRAZY! Our postal prices are now based on size & weight. If a letter is in a padded envelope or the teeniest bit thicker than 1 or 2 sheets it has a higher postal price - bloody crazy! I'd bought coupons off ebay & they had shifted down in the envelope - same bleedin person charged me excessive for postal costs & stuck 1 1st class stamp on whereas it should have been 1 first class large letter! Grrr!

I'm NOT paying that excessive collection fee so they can send it back to US - I've actually found a seller on ebay that is way cheaper than even iherb -from India - this is where the gymnema I wanted for diabetes comes from & seems like the one they sell is popular in Australia. NOT quite the same quality BUT I can get about 4 times the active product for the same price.

OMG Chelsey - that's awful - some people make you sick1
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:35 am

be back later to catch up on this.. so far though SORRy Linda!!
BaD KittY
BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum