iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order

Post by nutmeg on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:27 pm

OMG ya.. MY DAD'S a postal worker and even he says if you are sending anything of Value to pay the extra $$ and get a tracking # on it and Signature on dilvery.

I ordered my face stuff from Yves Roche online and they stupid postal guy just left it on my front steps. As we are the CORNER house we dont have a porch and our door is on the side of the house along the sidewalk. So anyone driving by or even Walking on the sidewalk would just have to walk across 5 feet of grass to pick it up and keep walking.

Thankfully I must have got home just after they dropped it off because it was still there... HOWEVER Yves Roche puts on tracking #'s AND you are supposed to sign for it, but this guy/girl just left it on the front porch.

So when i went to check my tracking # online it said it was Delivered and handed to a woman. Well I know for a fact it was left outside and no-one was home.

SO I called up Yves Roche and said that I never got it and no one was home, and that it was supposed to be signed for, so they had to be lieing and must have left it on my front step... So they resent my WHOLE Order (about $100 worth) and made the Post Office PAY for it to be re-shiped HAHAHHAHA

But Ya Linda, your's sound HORRIBLE. And Chel's that SUCKS. So much work just gone.

Albums of some of my Photos
nutmeg
:::
:::

Aka : Megz or Meaghan

Back to top Go down

Re: iherb - herbal remedies, vits etc. $5 off 1st order

Post by Linda on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 am

I must write & tell iherb that we haven't received the parcel & don't want to wait for another. Hopefully they will be just about to send it back to the US, maybe next week I'll write them an email?

Good news on the photos Carl was waiting for - his sister got them back today. She had mis-addressed to our old address (I don't know how?) BUT the person that lives there now had placed our current address or given our current address to the postman who tried to deliver it & it was on the parcel. WHY they didn't even try to deliver it to us is anyones guess.

His sister says she's going to take the big album out of the big box & send just the photos in an envelope in hopes that they will get here quicker. Maybe she should send it to Sarah or Molly instead & we could pick it up when we next go over? Then again we don't know when that will be although I think Carl is itching to go over soon.

We have to get him a British passport first though as they we haven't yet transfered his spouse visa & indefinate leave to remain into his new passport - That costs nearly 1000 so we'd be better off getting him dual nationality instead. It's crazy but no-one ever told us we needed to do this - Americans don't normally come here to settle & we get no info. or help whereas if he were Indian or Pakistani he'd get loads of free help & advice. I guess if you talk the same lingo they reckon that you don't need to be told anything & there is no-one to offer any free help & advice. They are cracking down on these kind of things here at the moment so we'd better get a move on if we want to go abroad anytime soon.
Linda
:::::
:::::

Aka : Linda

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2