ScrapMojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SwagBucks - Get gift cards for searching.

5 posters

Go down

SwagBucks - Get gift cards for searching. Empty SwagBucks - Get gift cards for searching.

Post by Britt Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:53 pm

I joined Swagbucks about a week ago, but just started messing with it a few of days ago. Thus far, I really like it! It's an easy way to earn gift cards, as far as I can tell. Very Happy

First off though, I'm not sure what their policies are on international members. I know registrations are open to people in the US and UK (they have rules for each in their privacy policy), but other than that, I can't find anything.

Here is my referral link. I will love you forever should you choose to sign up. Razz
http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=202190

To earn:
Just use their site to do searches like you would on Google or any other search engine and you will randomly find SwagBucks (SB).

Tips for searching:
For your first search, you might try the phrase 'frequent flier miles', as a lot of people have had luck earning SB with that. I've read that you really only stand a chance of finding SB in your first 20 or so searches for that day and that you should spread them out. What has been working for me is to go to Swagbucks four times a day (a few hours between each time) and search a total of five times each time I'm there. On average, I seem to find SB on at least two of my visits to Swagbucks per day.

About SB:
SB can be cashed in for gift cards to tons of stores (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Subway, iTunes, etc). Most of the gift cards don't seem too pricey either (especially for just using a search engine). A $5 Amazon gift card is only 45 SB, for instance.

Referral program:
They have a pretty good referral program. For every SB a person you refer earns, you also earn a SB. Even with no referrals, it's pretty easy to earn. I've only been messing on there for 3 days and already have 17 SwagBucks.

I think that just about covers everything. I'm fairly new to the site myself, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll see if I can figure it out. Very Happy
Britt
Britt
:::::

Aka : Hey you!

Back to top Go down

SwagBucks - Get gift cards for searching. Empty Re: SwagBucks - Get gift cards for searching.

Post by Anuhea35 Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:07 pm

I signed up under you, im gonna go play with it a little now ap
Anuhea35
Anuhea35

Aka : Chay

Back to top Go down

SwagBucks - Get gift cards for searching. Empty Re: SwagBucks - Get gift cards for searching.

Post by Britt Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Thanks Chay. Very Happy I hope you like it. Very Happy
Britt
Britt

Back to top Go down

Post by meggles2u Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:05 pm

hey britt i get swag bucks too but its through the nygiants toolbar Very Happy i got 4SB after a search i did the other day :)
meggles2u
meggles2u
:::

Aka : Megan from PA (Megs)

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:13 pm

That's awesome, Megs! Very Happy I just use the main site because the only other one I've checked on, the gift cards were more expensive. I'm not sure why?
Britt
Britt

Back to top Go down

Post by meggles2u Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:37 pm

well throug hthe giants website they dont give us giftcard options but i can log into the swagbucks website directly and they carry over s i could redeem for anything really. :) good call posting your referral link here! weve misse dyou these past few days Sad ga 22
meggles2u
meggles2u

Aka : Megan from PA (Megs)

Back to top Go down

Post by misty Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:02 am

I signed up under you and im gonna do some more checking into it tonight! thanks for sharing
misty
misty

Aka : Misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:48 am

Sorry for being scarce lately, Megs, things have just been complicated, then I was busy with birthday stuff for two days, so now I'm back and just trying to get back in the groove of the "online thang". Razz

And thanks for signing up, Misty. I hope you like the site Very Happy
Britt
Britt

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Oh! I meant to come back and post an update here. I have cashed out for two Amazon gift cards on Swagbucks. One took less than 24 hours for them to send, the other I got in about three days, so the wait time for them isn't too long, either. Very Happy
Britt
Britt

Back to top Go down

Post by cscottdraw Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:57 pm

I signed up under you Grin Wave
cscottdraw
cscottdraw

Aka : Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Very late response, but thank you! Very Happy
I cashed out for two more Amazon GCs on there yesterday so I could use up a previous Amazon GC I got for doing some surveys. Razz
Britt
Britt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum