Hits 4 Pay

Go down

Hits 4 Pay

Post by meggles2u on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:36 am

hey guys. i found this site online and you get paidto review online ads. they give you $10 when you sign up and then you choose the categories you like. just thought some of yall might be interested. :)

http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?meggles2u

Every ton of recycled paper saves 38 gallons of oil and 17 trees!
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a television, or operate a computer for three hours.
meggles2u
:::

Aka : Megan from PA (Megs)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hits 4 Pay

Post by BaD KittY on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Thanks Megs I signed up under you Wink

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can
see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

BaD KittY
::

Aka : Kel or F#*cktard Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by meggles2u on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 pm

awesome girly! misty did too! thank you to you too misty! :) i figured its an easy way to make some extra cash. keep in mind, you can log in to your Hits4Pay account and read paid emails from the Internal mailbox. :) thanks again guys!!

Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a television, or operate a computer for three hours.
meggles2u

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:22 pm

Thanks Megs i;ll need to look into it better asap did you get anything for us signing up? I hope so Very Happy

BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by meggles2u on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:23 pm

I DONT OFF THE BAT. I THINK ONCE YOU GUYS START READING THE PAID EMAILS I DO . sorry for caps. reese is kickign the keyboard :) they also have another site i used to use, inbox dollars but thats a us only site. :/

meggles2u

Back to top Go down

Post by nutmeg on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:20 am

Does this work for Canada??? :)
nutmeg

Aka : Megz or Meaghan

Back to top Go down

Post by BaD KittY on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:27 am

I think it does Megz cos it works for a few countries on their list Wink

BaD KittY

Back to top Go down

Post by nutmeg on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Any idea how they pay you? Paypal?
oh Megs.. how much junk mail does this give you? I tried another website one time and i now log into my email account each day and their is about 30emails waiting for me EACH DAY that are junk, but dont go into my junk folder as i signed up at the site Sad

I would change my email address but i love it so much haha
nutmeg

Back to top Go down

Post by meggles2u on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:26 pm

i get an email notification that theres an email waiting for me on their site. i go in read it click a link and it adds it to your account. yes, they pay via paypal so i appreciate that. you dont have to give out much personal info. im always so sketched when they ask for soc sec #s and such.

meggles2u

Back to top Go down

Post by nutmeg on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:08 pm

oh ok, thanks for letting me know Megs.
I'll come back to this as soon as i have time (i'm getting ready for new years and my trip to Nicks... because of having no hours at work i'm going for a whole WEEK cheers I'll be broke but i'll be happy haha)

But i'll sign up under you :)
nutmeg

Back to top Go down

Post by R.M. on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:53 pm

Megz to avoid that you can either make a new email account just for paid email sites or you can add a filter. With yahoo, you go to "options" then "filters" then "add" then next to the box that says "from" contains you put in hits4pay and then in "goes to" make a new folder called "paid emails" and save or add whatever the button is. They also said they had another email that they come from that I think started with an m that you would need to do this. BTW Megs I joined. I won't join Inboxdollars again because I had issues with them but I'll try this and I also do Mypoints.

Aka : Rachel, Rach, Rae

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 pm

I signed up...but so far I've only read 2 emails at $0.02 each. Not sure if it's because I haven't sent them my SS number yet (yea...it requests it for tax reporting). I wasn't going to send it until I saw a reasonable amount of money (more than $0.60 a month at the rate I'm going)...and I'm not sure if I'm going to either.

Ann

Aka : Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by meggles2u on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:52 am

ok so i found a link for this on my local craigslist job listings. the guy sent me an email and said he posts an ad on craigslist every so often and whenever people sign up under his link he gets credit (i gues slike a penny per ad per person or something, i dont know) anyway, he said he makes sometimes between $60-80/day or something ridiculous. anyway, i fiogured it was worth a shot. (p.s. i just got this email an hour or so ago so i didnt know all that when i initially posted the link. when i saw $.02 per email i was like ok thats crap, but maybe it could work out if we play it right)....ill post his email. it seems cool....

meggles2u

Back to top Go down

Post by meggles2u on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:53 am

ok so i under guessed his daily earnings, but still...

"First, I want to thank you for joining Hits4Pay.com through me. I appreciate it and am here to help you with anything you need. The primary reason for this message is to update you on your Hits4pay business and show you how to maximize it. My name is Nathan and I am glad to have you in my team.

Be assured that Hits4Pay is a solid company. I have been very impressed thus far with the potential that I see and pleased with the payout amount. The thing you need to know is how to maximize this potential for your benefit. I want to share with you exactly what I do and how I do it to grow this business. This will give you something to work toward. When you follow this system, you will see your account and referrals grow. It's done that for me and it can do the same for you.

Add this e-mail to your address book. It is the e-mail you should use to contact me and also the e-mail I will use to contact you.

Now, here are the steps I follow. Remember: follow this outline precisely. It is the best and most efficient way to grow your Hits4Pay group.

1. I set up a separate email account for advertising Hits4pay and responding to those interested only. I use my everyday email for receiving my "paid emails" from Hits4pay; this email is where you will be notified when someone joins under you.

2. Each morning, I get up and I go to Craigslist or back page.com and I choose a city and post an ad (the same ad that you responded to). This is the ad I run; I have found that keeping it short and to the point works best (I do vary the wording a little, just to mix it up a bit but its basically the same):

“Header - Ad Review; part-time
Body - Media marketing company is in search of men and women to participate in our on-line advertisement review. You will be paid based on the number of ads you review. Work as your schedule permits. Compensation - Depends upon number of ads reviewed”

3. Each evening or whenever it's convenient, I check my email account and respond to all inquiries with the following response:
“Thank you for your interest. Multiple Stream Media, LLC is a company that works hand in hand with advertisers for the sole purpose of having the general public view/look over their products. This is done solely through e-mail. Multiple Stream Media will pay you to read email from these advertisers.
THERE IS NO CHARGE TO JOIN AND THERE IS NO FEE EVER. You will be credited $10 when you join. Please click on the link below to find out more. Please read the Overview section. You'll find this to be very straightforward and very easy to do. If you feel that this is something that interests you, and you don't mind getting paid to read e-mail and look over products from time to time, then sign up and I will be in touch with you soon. If you are not interested then I thank you for your time. “

Nathan

[Add your link here]

(You can find your link on the 'My Affiliate Resource tab and click 'Approved Ad Copy)

I keep a copy of this in my email draft queue, making it easy for me to copy and paste to replies. I usually have a minimum of 25 inquiries each day, and at times as many as 100 a day. If you advertise every day, you will have a lot of responses--trust me on this. Do not take time to read each one on this level, I just make sure they are "interested" or "requesting more info". The reason I tell you this: a few will elaborate on their experience, others will ask questions; just reply with the above. I delete these inquiries once I have replied.
4. I log into my account as often as I can on the website to check my "paid emails" (don't forget to refresh the page Ctrl/F5), I also check for new members while I'm there. I also log into my everyday email address at least once a day to check for new members. When I open the "new members" email it provides me with their name and email address. I copy this email address; go to my draft queue, where I have the "Welcome Letter" ready, paste the email address in the "send to" and send it off. Do the same for each new member. It makes it much easier since some days you may have 10-20 people sign up. Then after I send each new member my welcome letter (if you did not save the one I sent you, let me know and I will send it to you again if you want it) I save all those new member emails to a folder.

5. I now go back to any emails that are questions from members. Occasionally you will get a question from someone that responded to your ad, you sent them the "thank you for your interest…" with the link and they will have a question about it before they sign up. If it's a legitimate question I try to answer it. Some will be really crazy--don't spend much time with the crazies. Always be professional, honest, and up front. You can respond with confidence because this is a legitimate business that works. Some will grasp it and run others will not. You keep going until you find those that will run.

6. I log into the Hits4pay site to see how my money is growing and to look at my member base growing. Its fun! I really enjoy watching this thing work. Hits4pay provides "banner" ads if you have your own website or want to pay to have them displayed on other websites (which I would not encourage, given the amount of free advertising available to you through many outlets).

I know this seems like a surplus of information, but once you find a routine that works for you it's easy as pie!

Best of luck to you and thanks for your work. If you have any questions or need help, I'm a simple e-mail away!

Sincerely,
Nathan

P.S. When you have affiliates sign up under you... make sure to copy and paste this email, except put your name instead of mine... Thanks!

P.P.S. Check your internal email box daily! and push your sign-ups to check theirs as well! It only take a few minutes a day.. and you will begin to to see yourself making alot of money,even when your not doing anything!
I personally have been in it for two months now and I am making 75-85 dollars a DAY, spending a half an hour to an hour a day following this system... Let me know how it goes for you!
"

meggles2u

Back to top Go down

Post by sandygrl05 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Awesome! I signed up and am already at $10.60 (including the $10 sign up bonus) I am going to try the craigs list listing to see how that goes.
sandygrl05
:::::
:::::

Aka : Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down