Lockerz

Go down

Lockerz

Post by R.M. on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Ok this is a new site. It's in the testing stages now but will apparently launch in the fall but you can start collecting points now that you can later redeem for prizes like ipods, cameras, etc. BTW, when you join you get to play a game (it's a one time thing) to earn bonus points. I thought you had to try to click on the things which wasted most of my time. But really you slide from side to side to catch them with the platform thing at the bottom LOL. Anyway, it is invite only (plus I get points for referring) so pm me your email if you'd like to join and I'll send out the email. The points are going to be low in the beginning. Like the Ipod Touch is 600 points (I joined today and already have 12). You get points for logging in everyday and doing their "daily" and there will probably be more ways when they launch. The daily today was a picture of a computer and it said "tv or computer", type in computer, you get 2 points. Here is part of the FAQ from their page:

What is Lockerz: Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.
2. What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

:::

Aka : Rachel, Rach, Rae

Back to top Go down

Re: Lockerz

Post by cscottdraw on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:52 am

sounds cool... kind of like swagbucks?
cscottdraw
:::::

Aka : Chelsey

Back to top Go down

Post by R.M. on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:37 am

Not really sure to be honest LOL. It looks cool but not sure all that it will entail. I figure if it turns out to be stupid, I can always quit down the line Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by cscottdraw on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 am

lol good point
cscottdraw

Back to top Go down

Post by cscottdraw on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:45 am

got your invite... just a warning to anyone else you invite, it went straight to my spam folder so keep a look out
cscottdraw

Back to top Go down

Post by R.M. on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:52 am

Oh also it said you can't use a disposable email account like mailinator or whatever it's called. And you can have one per person not household so I think I'll refer my husband LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:52 am

Sounds nice can you send me an invite too?

Michelle
::::

Aka : Michelle.D

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:54 am

On Facebook it says that " This will be THE place for under-20-"
Does it matter?

Michelle

Aka : Michelle.D

Back to top Go down

Post by R.M. on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:43 am

Uh well I was able to join and am over 20 LOL so I guess it's cool for under 20 but available for over 20 Razz And sorry Michelle I didn't even see your comments here, didn't mean to ignore you. PM me your email (that's how you refer on that site) and I'll send out the invite ASAP :)

Back to top Go down

Post by R.M. on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:57 pm

They are launching soon :) Anybody else want to join? The dailies are super quick and easy and after one month I have a little over 100 points and that was with me screwing up the game and only having 2 referrals. This is not US only either

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:24 am

Count me in...I'll check it out :)

Ann

Aka : Jedi

Back to top Go down